STANDARD CHECK-UP FOR MALE
CHECK UP CONTENTS
- Laboratory Examinations
- Radiological Examinations
- Cardiological Procedures
- Occult Blood in Feces: It is used in the digestive system, especially in the detection of stomach and intestinal bleeding and in the research of cancers.
- Glucose (Fasting Blood Sugar): Diabetes (diabetes) screening, diagnosis and follow-up is used.
- Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Total Triglyceride: It is used for purposes such as risk determination for cardiovascular diseases, evaluation of cholesterol metabolism, diet regulation and follow-up.
- Blood Count – Hemogram 18 Parameter: It is used in the diagnosis of various blood diseases, especially anemia, and many other diseases.
- Creatinine BUN, Full Urine Assay: It is used for early diagnosis and follow-up of kidney diseases.
- Uric Acid: Used in the diagnosis and monitoring of gout and kidney disease.
- Potassium: Used to investigate weakness.
- SGOT (AST), ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase), SGPT (ALT), GGT (G-Glutamyl Transferase): Tests used in the diagnosis of liver, biliary tract and heart diseases.
- CRP: Indicates whether there is an inflammatory condition in the body.
- CA19 9 CEA: Used for cancer screening of the digestive tract.
- Vitamin D: It is used to detect vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin B12: Used to detect vitamin B12 deficiency.
- TSH: It provides detection and monitoring of thyroid diseases.
- ANTI-HBs, HBsAg: Used in the diagnosis of hepatitis B disease.
- ANTI-HCV: It is used in the diagnosis of hepatitis C disease.
- Chest X-ray
It is used in the evaluation of the heart and respiratory system.
- Thyroid USG
It provides detection and monitoring of thyroid diseases.
- Whole Abdomen Ultrasonography
Abdominal organs (kidney, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, prostate, lymph nodes and large vessels) is used to identify diseases and anomalies.
It is used to evaluate the heart and respiratory system.
- Cardiovascular stress test (Effort test)
It is used for the evaluation of occult coronary heart disease.
- ECG (Electrocardiography)
The method used to detect heart rhythm (beats) irregularities.
- Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- General Physical Examination
- Dentist Examination
- Dietitian Examination
- Urology Examination
- Control examination to evaluate the results
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE ALSO INCLUDED FOR SMOKERS
- Pulmonary Function Test
It is used to measure the capacity and function of lungs and bronchi.
- Examination (Chest Diseases)
General physical examination, evaluation of results and recommendations.