7D MEDICAL CHECK-UP & ISTANBUL – BURSA TOUR
DAY 1 ISTANBUL – BURSA (L/D)
Your arrival at the Istanbul Airport will be followed by a visit to the historical Hippodrome of Constantinople. It was the center of attention for all important ceremonies in old Constantinople, and even now, this square of Istanbul reflects the rich history of over 900 years. Explore the popular Blue Mosque that was built in 1616 and the Hagia Sophia Mosque, which holds great significance to both Muslims and Christians. Visit Topkapi Palace, which is home to numerous holy relics like some belongings of Prophet Muhammad. We will conclude the tour with an amazing local dinner.
DAY 2 ISTANBUL
You will be picked up in the morning before breakfast for the Medical Check Up process in Lokman Hekim Hospital. This hospital provides services in European standards both in terms of quality service and scale. You will experience the best medical check-up with the qualified and expert doctor and medical team, the latest technology facilities and smooth medical service process.
Medical Check-Up Options :
- Standard Check-Up for Male
- Standard Check-Up for Female Below 40 Years Old
- Standard Check-Up for Female Over 40 Years Old
Gold Check-Up for Male and Female
DAY 3 ISTANBUL – BURSA (B/L/D)
Today you will be driving to Bursa, the fourth-most populous city in Turkey, through the iconic Osman Gazi Bridge. Explore the historical Grand Mosque of Bursa, which was built in 1399 and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Turkey. Drive to the Silk Bazaar, located in the heart of Bursa’s market district. After enjoying shopping from the Silk Bazaar, we will visit another historical mosque in Bursa – the Green Mosque. We will overnight in the beautiful hotel in Bursa.
DAY 4 BURSA – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
You will have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get to visit the Turkish Delight Shop before traveling back to Istanbul through the Osman Gazi Bridge, the fourth-longest suspension bridge in the world. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be visiting Camlica Hill, which is known for having a beautiful view of the Bosphorus and natural scenery. You will also visit the Camlica Mosque and take Bosphorus Cruise, which is mainly popular for having a great view of the Bosphorus Bridge, also known as the Bridge of the Martyrs of July 15. You will get free time for shopping in Grand Bazaar before returning to the hotel.
DAY 5 ISTANBUL (B)
Today starts with breakfast at the hotel and get to see the beautiful colourful tulips in Emirgan Park. You will visit Dolmabahce Palace, one of the most glamorous palaces in the world which was built in 19th century. Spend your afternoon in Ortakoy Village, you can have a nice Turkish tea with a delicious Kumpir, a baked potato served with fillings, toppings or condiments such as butter, cheese, sour cream, gravy, baked beans, and even ground meat or corned beef.
DAY 6 ISTANBUL (B)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will explore the Ayyub Mosque and Maqam and take a cable car at Pierre Loti Hill, which is well-known for having spectacular observation platforms in Istanbul. Spend your spare time on Taksim Square and Istiklal Street shopping and enjoying yourself.
DAY 7 ISTANBUL (B)
The last day in Istanbul will start with an amazing breakfast at the hotel and a trip to Fatih Mosque, it is named after the Ottoman sultan Mehmed the Conqueror, known in Turkish as Fatih Sultan Mehmed, who conquered Constantinople in 1453. Then have a shopping in Egyptian Bazaar, one of the largest bazaars in the city, located in Eminonu. Before transferring to airport you will have great leisure and shopping time in mall.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation to and from hospital
- Transportation by AC Coach with Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water service during meals and in the bus
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
- Medical Check-Up Cost
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON
MEDICAL CHECK-UP PACKAGE
STANDARD MEDICAL CHECK-UP FOR MALE AND FEMALE
GOLD MEDICAL CHECK-UP FOR MALE AND FEMALE