7D THE HIGHLIGHTS OF TURKEY
DAY 1 ISTANBUL – BURSA (L/D)
Your arrival at the Istanbul Airport will be followed by a visit to the historical Hippodrome of Constantinople. It was the center of attention for all important ceremonies in old Constantinople, and even now, this square of Istanbul reflects the rich history of over 900 years. Explore the popular Blue Mosque that was built in 1616 and the Hagia Sophia Mosque, which holds great significance to both Muslims and Christians. Visit Topkapi Palace, which is home to numerous holy relics like some belongings of Prophet Muhammad. Your first day in Turkey will end with a trip to Bursa via Osman Gazi Bridge, one of the longest suspension bridges in the world.
DAY 2 BURSA – KUSADASI (B/L/D)
After staying overnight at Bursa, you will have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get to visit the Turkish Delight Shop and the historic Grand Mosque that was built in 1399. You will also have some time for shopping at Silk Bazaar and exploring the Green Mosque before driving to Kusadasi to stay overnight there.
DAY 3 KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
The third day starts in Kusadasi with a trip to the Leather Factory Outlet, where a variety of real leather goods are available. Discover the 18 km distant Ephesus Ancient Greek-Roman City which is regarded as one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world. We go to Pamukkale, a region in Western Turkey renowned for its mineral-rich hot springs and breathtaking landscape. After visiting Cotton Castle and Cleopatra’s Ancient Pool to unwind at the end of the day, we will also tour the Hierapolis Ancient City, which includes remains dating back to 190 BC.
DAY 4 PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
The fourth day starts with breakfast at the hotel and a trip to the outlet for the textile industry to see how nature creates white cotton terraces. We’ll start our lengthy, five-hour trip from Pamukkale to Konya by stopping at Mevlana Museum and the tomb of Rumi, a well-known dervish, and Persian Sufi mystic. After you have had a chance to tour the Mevlana Museum, we will begin the three-hour trip to Cappadocia and stop for a spectacular picture opportunity at Seljukian Caravanserai. “Sultanhani,” one of the biggest caravanserais in the whole world.
DAY 5 CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Before we visit the famed carpet factory, you may have a great hot air balloon tour in the stunning region of Cappadocia. We’ll also go inside the expansive, multi-level Underground City, which has room for 20,000 people. Avanos village, the center of Cappadocia’s pottery industry, is reached after a stop at the Derbent Valley, which is renowned for its spectacular beauty and unusual rock formations. Before we reach the Pigeon Valley, which has several man-made pigeon homes cut in supple volcanic tuff, you will also get to view Cappadocia’s highest point at the Uchisar Citadel and capture some fantastic pictures there. Day four will come to a close with a trip to Turquoise Factory, where we’ll check out the wonderful jewelry before heading back to the hotel.
DAY 6 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
From Cappadocia, it will take you around 3.5 hours to go to Ankara. At Salt Lake, Turkey’s second-largest lake, which spans 105 km, you’ll get the chance to shoot some fantastic images. Go to Ankara via car. We’ll see the three-story Millet Mosque, which has stunning domes and go to Ataturk’s Mausoleum, who served as the country’s first president. From Ankara to Istanbul, it will take us around 4.5 hours, and we’ll spend the night there.
DAY 7 ISTANBUL (B/L)
The day in Istanbul will start with an amazing breakfast at the hotel and a trip to Eyup Mosque, which also has the tomb of Eyup Al Ansari, who was the first host of the Prophet in Medina. You will have great leisure and shopping time in Taksim Square, Istiklal Street, and Grand Bazaar. Take pictures at these beautiful spots to make great memories.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach with Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water service during meals and in the bus
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
|PACKAGE||HOTEL||NUMBER OF PERSON|