6D CLASSICAL TURKEY
DAY 1 ISTANBUL – BURSA – KUSADASI (L/D)
After arriving at the Istanbul Airport, you will be driving to Bursa, the fourth-most populous city in Turkey, through the iconic Osman Gazi Bridge. Explore the historical Grand Mosque of Bursa, which was built in 1399 and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Turkey. Drive to the Silk Bazaar, located in the heart of Bursa’s market district. After enjoying shopping from the Silk Bazaar, we will visit another historical mosque in Bursa – the Green Mosque and drive to Kusadasi, a large resort town on Turkey’s Aegean coast, after visiting the world-famous Turkey Delight Shops.
DAY 2 KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
The second day begins at Kusadasi by visiting the Leather Factory Outlet, where you can find a wide range of genuine leather products. Explore Ephesus Ancient Greek-Roman City that is around 18 km away from Kuşadası and is considered to be one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world. We drive to Pamukkale – a town in Western Turkey that is famous for its mineral-rich thermal waters and beautiful scenery. We will also explore the Hierapolis Ancient City, which has ruins as old as 190 BC, and then visit Cotton Castle and to relax at the end of the day.
DAY 3 PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Today starts with breakfast at the hotel and a trip to the outlet for the textile industry to see how nature creates white cotton terraces. We’ll start our lengthy, five-hour trip from Pamukkale to Konya by stopping at Mevlana Museum and the tomb of Rumi, a well-known dervish, and Persian Sufi mystic. After you have had a chance to tour the Mevlana Museum, we will begin the three-hour trip to Cappadocia and stop for a spectacular picture opportunity at the Seljukian Caravanserai. “Sultanhani,” one of the biggest caravanserais in the whole world.
DAY 4 CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
You can enjoy a fantastic hot air balloon tour in the beautiful area of Cappadocia before we visit the renowned carpet factory. We will also explore the Underground City, which is a large multi-level underground city that can shelter up to 20,000 people. A visit to the Derbent Valley is another important part of the tour as it is known for unique rock formations and great scenery before moving towards Avanos town – the pottery hub of Cappadocia. You will also get to see the tallest point of Cappadocia at the Uchisar Citadel and take some great photos there before we visit the Pigeon Valley, which has a lot of man-made pigeon houses carved in soft volcanic tuff. We’ll end day four by visiting the Turquoise Factory and seeing the amazing jewellery there before returning to the hotel.
DAY 5 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
It will take around 3.5 hours to reach Ankara from Cappadocia. You will get the opportunity to take some great pictures at the Salt Lake, which is the second-largest lake in Turkey and is spread over 105 km. Drive to Ankara. We will explore the three-levelled Millet Mosque with beautiful domes and visit the Mausoleum of Ataturk, the first President of the Republic of Turkey. We will take a trip of around 4.5 hours from Ankara to Istanbul and stay the night in Istanbul.
DAY 6 ISTANBUL (B/L)
Taking the Bosphorus Cruise is one of the best ways of sightseeing in Istanbul as it allows you to discover some of the remarkable landmarks of Istanbul. Blue Mosque holds the great significance of being an Ottoman-era mosque that was established in 1616. The Hippodrome is a well-known square in Istanbul that was previously a circus during the Byzantine Empire. Topkapi Palace has many holy relics like The Staff of Moses, and Hagia Sophia Mosque is another historical mosque. You will get to see all of these locations in Istanbul and have some free time for shopping at the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, one of the oldest and largest markets in the world.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach with Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water service during meals and in the bus
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
|PACKAGE||HOTEL||NUMBER OF PERSON|