7D THE PICTURESQUE TURKEY
DAY 1 ISTANBUL ARRIVAL DAY
Your first day in Turkey will be a free day for relaxation and allowing you time to adapt to the environment. You will have a great welcome on arrival and will be transferred to an amazing hotel in Istanbul. Other than relaxation, you can plan any activities on the first day on your own and explore the great city of Istanbul. For instance, you can go shopping at the Grand Bazaar or visit popular places to take some memorable pictures. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Istanbul.
DAY 2 ISTANBUL (B)
Day 2 starts with a great breakfast at the hotel and taking the Bosphorus Cruise to see the amazing topography of the entire city and how the seven hills support enhance this beauty. You will be visiting various places that hold religious and historical importance. Explore the Topkapi Palace, which has many belongings of the Prophet Muhammad and other prophets as well. We will also visit Hagia Sophia Mosque and the renowned Blue Mosque. You can take great pictures at these mosques and enjoy the visit to the Old Ottoman Houses. The day will end with a visit to the Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in the world that has over 4000 shops.
DAY 3 ISTANBUL (B)
Day 3 in Istanbul is mainly dedicated to photo stops throughout Istanbul, such as famous streets, Rustem Pasha Mosque, popular mosaics in the Chora Church, and Sulaymaniyah Mosque. Today we will have fantastic photo stops. Visit The Hippodrome Square, which was a trading, sporting, and social hub in Constantinople. You will also have time for shopping and taking pictures at Taksim Squar, Istiklal Street and Galata Tower.
DAY 4 ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we take a 1 hour 20 min flight to Kayseri and drive to Cappadocia for about 1 hour. Here you will get to visit the Pigeon Valley, which is a 6 km long valley known for trekking and long walks. Explore the Uchisar Citadel, which dates back to the 12th century and is popular for its rich history. After having lunch at a local restaurant, we will visit the Open Air Museum of Goreme, which has amazing volcanic rocks. You will get to witness a beautiful sunset at the Derbent Valley and take great photos of blooming bines at a vineyard before heading back to the hotel and staying the night at Cappadocia.
DAY 5 CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Cappadocia has an ancient Underground City that extends to a depth of 85 meters and is built during the Byzantine era. It can support over 20,000 people and a lot of livestock. After exploring this amazing underground city, we will visit the carpet factory as Turkey is known for producing high-quality and beautiful carpets. You will also get to visit the Avanos Pottery Atelier, the pottery hub of Turkey. We will head back to the hotel for dinner and spend another night in Cappadocia.
DAY 6 GUZELYURT AND BELISIRMA VILLAGES (B/L/D)
We will have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and travel to Guzelyurt and Belisirma, which are known for their ruins around them and great scenery. You will get to take great pictures in these villages before we head to the famous Hasan Dagi Volcano, which has massive two peaks and an altitude of over 3000 meters. After exploring the volcano site, we will go back to the hotel in Cappadocia and stay there overnight.
DAY 7 CAPPADOCIA – ISTANBUL – RETURN (B)
The trip ends on day seven after having breakfast at the hotel and going to the airport to catch a return flight to Istanbul. The tour will end when you land in Istanbul. There are no default accommodation arrangements in Istanbul, but you can request them if required.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach with Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water service during meals and in the bus
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON