4D EXPLORING THE CONSTANTINOPLE
DAY 1 ISTANBUL (L/D)
After arriving in Istanbul, your first visit will be to the Blue Mosque. It is known for its vastness and structure, contains five main domes and six minarets, and has held great significance in Turkey since the Ottoman Empire. Explore the Topkapi Palace, which has many belongings of the Prophet Muhammad and other prophets as well. You will also get to see the Hippodrome of Constantinople or Sultan Ahmet Square, which was a popular social and sporting center in Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire. We will visit the Hagia Sophia Mosque, which is popular among both Muslims and Christians due to its rich history. You will enjoy various photo stops throughout the day to take great pictures of the local markets and the interior of these beautiful spots. After visiting all of these locations and taking great pictures there, we will stay the night at an amazing hotel in Istanbul.
DAY 2 ISTANBUL – BURSA (B/L/D)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will visit the leather factory outlet and drive to Bursa through the Osman Gazi Bridge, one of the longest suspension bridges in the world. You will also get to visit the popular tourist attractions in Bursa, such as the Silk Bazaar, Grand Mosque, and Green Mosque and Maqam. We will have a great photo shoot at the 600 years Historical Inkaya Plane Tree, which is centuries-old tree stands 35 m tall with branches that spread 18 m in diameter. Stay overnight at a nice hotel in Bursa.
DAY 3 BURSA – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
On day 3, we will return from Bursa to Istanbul through the Osman Gazi Bridge after visiting the Turkish Delight shop, which is famous throughout Europe. We will visit the beautiful Camlica Mosque, the largest mosque in Turkey that has six minarets to represent the six Articles of Faith in Islam. After a brief photo stop at the Maiden Tower, which was a trade hub in the old times, we will take Bosphorus Cruise and take great pictures on board. You will also get free time for shopping and capturing photos at the Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest markets in the world that has over 4000 shops. We will also have a great local dinner.
DAY 4 ISTANBUL (B/L)
After having a delicious breakfast at the hotel, we will visit the Ayyub Mosque, which dated back to the 19th century and was a popular site for the coronation ceremony of the Ottoman Sultans. Explore the Fatih Mosque, which is named after Fatih Sultan Mehmed, who conquered Constantinople in 1453. You will also get time for shopping and taking photos at Galata Tower, Taksim Square – a major tourist attraction that has many shops, restaurants, and hotels – and Istiklal Street – the busiest thoroughfare of Turkey. Then transfer to airport.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach with Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Water service during meals and in the bus
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON