6D AMAZING MALAYSIA
(KUALA LUMPUR, MELAKA, GENTING & IPOH TOUR)
DAY 1 Arrival & KL City Tour
Arrive in KLIA, meet and greet with Vega Travel representative. Drive to Kuala Lumpur City Centre. First visit Tugu Negara (National Monument) then drive passing by Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station and Malaysian House of Parliament. Continue to Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square), Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Royal Selangor Club and Kuala Lumpur oldest mosque – Jamek Mosque. Then drive passing by National Museum (outside). The last stop will be Petronas Twin Towers (photostop). Transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 Batu Cave & Genting Highlands
After having breakfast at hotel, you will visit Batu Caves, a 140-foot statue of Hindu deity Lord Murugan, visible from miles away, stands guard outside Batu Caves. This statue is the tallest of a Hindu deity in Malaysia, and the third tallest of its kind in the world. Then continue to Genting Highlands, an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos, shopping malls and the latest Skyworlds Theme Park in Pahang, perched on the peak of Gunung Ulu Kali at 1,800 meters high. Enjoying the nice scenery from the height when you are in the cable car. Shopping in Genting Shopping Malls. Transfer back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Melaka Tour
Today you will visit Melaka, the beautiful old city, just two hours away from Kuala Lumpur. You will see the beautiful ancient buildings and heritage landmarks in this city. Visit Stadthuys, a historical structure situated in the heart of Melaka. Continue to St. Peter’s Church, the oldest functioning Roman Catholic Church in Malaysia, continue to Melaka Museum, then to Chen Hoon Teng Temple, the oldest functioning Chinese temple in the country. You will visit A’Formosa Portuguese Fortress, this was a Portuguese fortress built in Malacca, Malaysia, in 1512, and walk by Melaka River. Transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 4 Ipoh Tour
After breakfast, you will drive to Ipoh, it’s about 3.5 hours from Kuala Lumpur city centre. First visit Kellie’s Castle, is the unfinished, ruined mansion, was built by a Scottish planter named William Kellie-Smith. Visit Kek Look Tong Cave Temple, this temple is in 12 acre of beautiful place. Continue to visit Sam Poh Tong Temple, the oldest and the main cave Chinese temple in Ipoh. Photo stop at Birch Memorial Clock Tower, drive passing by and Ipoh Town Hall. Final stop will be Concubine Lane, it’s the most famous street in Ipoh, in the area bustling with dessert house, cafe shop and souvenirs shop. Transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 5 Free & Easy
Breakfast in the hotel. Free and easy.
Day 6 Bukit Bintang & Putrajaya Tour
After breakfast at hotel, you will drop at Bukit Bintang for shopping. Then you will drive to Putrajaya to see the city’s architectural landmarks. First you will visit Putra Mosque, which is the principal mosque of Putrajaya. The patterned dome of pink and white granite tiles is a distinctive feature of this mosque which was constructed in 1999. Photo stop at Perdana Putra, which houses the office complex of the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Then transfer to airport.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast at hotel
- Museum Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Portage in out at hotels and Parking fees
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Portage Service at Airport
- Optional Tour
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON
IBIS KLCC 4*
MELIA KL 4*