6D THE HIGHLIGHT OF TOKYO
DAY 1 HANEDA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – TOKYO
Arrive at Haneda International Airport. Meet with the tour guide. Take a train to Tokyo. Check in hotel.
DAY 2 TOKYO – ASAKUSA
We go to Subway Station to take a train to Asakusa. Visit Sensoji Temple, Tokyo’s oldest ancient Buddhist temple, which has a titanium tiled roof that maintains the historic image but is stronger and lighter. You can rent a kimono and take a beautiful picture at this temple. Visit Akihabara, venues specializing in manga, anime, and video games include Tokyo Anime Center, for exhibits and souvenirs, and Radio Kaikan with 10 floors of toys, trading cards, and collectibles. Go to Ueno, shopping at Ameyoko Shopping Street, then transfer back to hotel.
DAY 3 TOKYO – SHIBUYA
Take a train to Shibuya, famous with “Shibuya Crossing”. Then to Harajuku, is renowned for colorful street art and youth fashion, with quirky vintage clothing stores. Small, trendy bars fill the surrounding lanes, while dessert shops and carts specialize in sweet crêpes, donuts, and bubble tea. Photo stop at Meiji Shrine. Spend your afternoon shopping at Roppongi Hill, is a massive complex centered on the skyscraper Mori Tower.
DAY 4 TOKYO – KAWAGUCHIKO LAKE
Take a train to Shibuya, then take a bus to Kawaguchiko Lake, which is the second largest of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of surface area, and is located at the lowest elevation. Photo stop at Oishi Park and Iyashi No Sato, it is a traditional Japanese village.
DAY 6 TOKYO – ODAIBA
Check out hotel. Visit Odaiba Bay, is a popular shopping and entertainment district on a man-made island in Tokyo. Transfer to airport.
- Hotel Accommodation (Hotel with Private Toilet)
- Public Transportation cost
- Transportation by public transportation
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fee of Tokyo Disneyland
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Portage Service at Airport and Hotel
- Optional Tour
- Rent Fee of Kimono Dress
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until March 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Special for muslim traveller, guide will inform a HALAL restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON
HOTEL WITH PRIVATE TOILET