6D FABULOUS OSAKA TOUR
DAY 1 KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – OSAKA
Arrive at Kansai International Airport. Meet with the tour guide then go to Osaka. Check in hotel.
DAY 2 OSAKA – DOTONBORI
Visit Kuromon Market, Spacious market with vendors selling street food, fresh produce & shellfish, plus souvenirs. Continue to Osaka Castle Park, the second largest park in the city. In this park, there is Osaka Castle Keep Tower from the top of keep tower, the vista includes Osaka Bay to Mount Ikoma, which surround the Osaka Plain. Drive passing by Namba and then visit Dotonbori, historically a theatre district, it is now a popular nightlife and entertainment area characterized by its eccentric atmosphere and large illuminated signboards.
DAY 3 OSAKA – SHINSEKAI
Go to Osaka Bay. Take a Giant Ferris Wheel, a 112 meter tall ferris wheel located at Tempozan Harbor Village, which offers a view of Osaka Bay and surrounding areas, including Mount Ikoma to the east, Akashi Kaikyo Bridge to the west, Kansai International Airport to the south, and the Rokko Mountains to the north. Enjoy shopping at Tempozan Market place. Have a Santa Maria Cruise, enjoy the voyage viewing magnificent scenic spots of Osaka Bay. Then visit Osaka Museum Housing and Living, which features re-creations of buildings and streets in Osaka to depict life in the past. You can try wearing the Kimono, a traditional Japanese garment and the national dress of Japan (Optional). Visit Shinsekai, is an old neighbourhood located next to south Osaka City‘s downtown “Minami” area.
DAY 4 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN
Spend your whole day in Universal Studios Japan, which has attractions in eleven different areas, Hollywood, New York City, San Francisco, Minion Park, Jurassic Park, Amity Village, WaterWorld, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Super Nintendo World, Universal Wonderland which is a section aimed at children and family (Snoopy Studios, Hello Kitty’s Fashion Avenue and Sesame Street Fun Zone) and Seasonal Overlays consistently installing seasonal attraction and show overlays, some include Halloween Horror Nights, Christmas, Easter, Summer, and Cool Japan.
DAY 5 OSAKA – KYOTO
Visit Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, is a natural forest of bamboo which consist mostly of moso bamboo (Phyllostachys edulis). Visit Gion, one of the most exclusive and well-known geisha districts in all of Japan. You will have a lunch at local restaurant in Kyoto City. Then visit Sannenzaka, is a stone-paved pedestrian road fill with around 60 shops and restaurants that sell traditional Kyoto products and food. You also can get a hands-on experience of Japanese culture, including tea ceremonies, as well as Maiko and Geisha makeovers.
DAY 6 OSAKA
Visit Nara Deer Park, according to local folklore, sika deer from this area were considered sacred due to a visit from Takemikazuchi, one of the four gods of Kasuga Grand Shrine. Transfer to airport.
- Hotel Accommodation (Hotel with Private Toilet)
- All airport transfers by AC Coach (for SILVER Package) or by public transportation (for BRONZE Package)
- Transportation by AC Coach (for SILVER Package) or by public transportation (for BRONZE Package)
- Professional Tour Guide Service
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Universal Studios Entrance Fee
- Parking and toll fees (for SILVER Package)
- Public Transportation cost (for BRONZE Package)
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Portage Service at Airport and Hotel
- Optional Tour
- Rent Fee of Kimono Dress
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until March 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Special for muslim traveller, guide will inform a HALAL restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON