5D FANTASTIC BALI
DAY 1 ARRIVAL
Arrival in Bali, meet and greet without tour guide. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 2 KINTAMANI TOUR
Tour starts from Batu Bulan village to enjoy a Barong Dance performance. The dance demonstrates the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Then visit Penglipuran Village, it is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved layout and culture. After enjoying lunch in a local restaurant, then we continue our trip to Tirta Empul, it is famous with its “holy spring water”. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy. The day will be ended by visiting Balinese Batik Place, where you can see the making of Batik and enjoy batik shopping.
DAY 3 TANAH LOT TOUR
Starting the day by visiting one of Unesco World Heritage Sites, Taman Ayun Temple, it is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency.
Then stop for lunch in a local restaurant. Continue our trip to visit Ulun Danu Temple, which is on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Last visit Tanah Lot, which is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. The temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide.
DAY 4 BAJRA SANDHI MONUMENT, GWK, ULUWATU & KECAK DANCE
The tour starts by visiting Bajra Sandhi Monument, it is a monument to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. The monument is located in front of the Bali Governor’s Office in Denpasar. Continue to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Spend your afternoon by visiting Uluwatu Temple, which is built at the edge of a 70-meter-high (230 ft) cliff or rock projecting into the sea. Enjoy a Kecak Dance performance on the cliff-side with the background of the beautiful sunset.
DAY 05 DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for your next departure.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast at hotel
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Portage in out at hotels and parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during meals except water
- Portage Service at Airport
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (tipping) for guide and driver
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Guests must be Fully Vaccinated according to the Regulation
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON
Mercure Legian 4* or similar
The Stones Hotel Legian 5* or Grand Mirage Resort Nusa Dua 5* or similar
The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud 5* or similar