7D EXPLORE BALI
DAY 1 ARRIVAL
Arrival in Bali, meet and greet with Vega World Travel representative. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 2 UBUD TOUR
Starting our tour with visiting Singapadu Village, it is a Balinese traditional village. Then visit Luwak Coffee field to taste a delicious Luwak Coffee while enjoying paddi field scenic and see the demo process of Luwak coffee making. Next to Ubud Monkey Forest, it is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed macaque, there are about 1260 wild monkeys live here. Ubud Monkey Forest has 186 species of plants and trees in 12,5 hectares of forest. There are 3 temples in Ubud Monkey Forest, Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. After having lunch in a local restaurant, continue to Puri Saren Agung (The Ubud Palace), it is a historical building complex, which was the official residence of the royal family of Ubud. Then visit Saraswati Temple and Antonio Blanco Renaissance Museum before finishing the day with shopping for Balinese handicraft.
DAY 3 ULUWATU & KECAK DANCE TOUR
Free program in the morning. Spend your afternoon by visiting Uluwatu Temple, which is built at the edge of a 70-meter-high (230 ft) cliff or rock projecting into the sea. Enjoy a Kecak Dance performance on the cliff-side with the background of the beautiful sunset.
DAY 4 TANAH LOT TOUR
Starting the day by visiting one of Unesco World Heritage Sites, Taman Ayun Temple, it is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency. Then stop for lunch in a local restaurant. Continue our trip to visit Ulun Danu Temple, which is on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Last visit Tanah Lot, which is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. The temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide.
DAY 5 KINTAMANI TOUR
Tour starts from Batu Bulan village to enjoy Barong Dance performance. The dance demonstrates about the mythological depiction of animals that have supernatural powers and could protect humans. Then visit Penglipuran Village, it is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved layout and culture. After enjoying lunch in a local restaurant, then we continue our trip to Tirta Empul, it is famous with its “holy spring water”. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy. The day will be ended by visiting Balinese Batik Place, where you can see the making of Batik and enjoy batik shopping.
DAY 6 DENPASAR TOUR
The tour starts by visiting Maospahit Temple, which is known for its bare red brick architecture, reminiscent of the architecture of the 13th-century Majapahit Kingdom. It is the only temple in Bali which was built using a concept known as Panca Mandala where the most sacred area is situated at the center instead of at the direction of the mountain. Then visit Bajra Sandhi Monument, it is a monument to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. The monument is located in front of the Bali Governor’s Office in Denpasar. Continue to visit Jagatnatha Temple and Garuda Wisnu Kencana.
DAY 07 DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for your next departure.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All airport transfers
- Transportation by AC Coach
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast at hotel
- Museum entrance fees as per itinerary
- Portage in out at hotels and parking fees
- All taxes of the services within the itinerary
- Domestic & International Flight Tickets
- Visa (in any)
- Airport tax & travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Portage Service at Airport
- Optional Tour
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price valid until June 2023
- Price based on DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE Room
- There is no booking has been made yet
- Deposit required upon confirmation received and non refundable
- Price and itinerary subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability
- Cancellation policy apply
- Timing on itinerary may change due to traffic, weather or unexpected situations. There will be no refund for unused services.
- The above named hotels are examples and may be replaced by hotels of the same standard.
- Prices are not applicable on fair dates, on religious holidays and Christmas – New Year period
- Guests must be Fully Vaccinated according to the Regulation
- Please recheck flight details
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
NUMBER OF PERSON
Mercure Legian 4* or similar
The Stones Hotel Legian 5* or Grand Mirage Resort Nusa Dua 5* or similar
The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud 5* or similar